Our name is changing but our commitment to you is not.
RxAmerica will now be known as CVS Caremark.
Joining with CVS Caremark brings
some changes like an updated website.
Changes you will notice include:
What Will Not Change:
Letters and materials will now have the CVS Caremark name and logo. Your benefit ID card will not be replaced at this time. Please continue to use the card you have been using.
- Customer Care
You can still use the same phone numbers to contact us and you will now be greeted with the CVS Caremark name.
- Web site
Our Web site is being updated and will look different and function better but you will still have access to all of the same information as before.
- Prescription refills for mail service
If you used our mail service in the past you should have recieved a letter about the change to CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. The refill order page on RxAmerica.com will redirect you to the right page on www.caremark.com to order refills. For a copy of this letter, click here.
- Our commitment We remain committed to provide you with quality prescription drug benefits.
- Participating pharmacies The same pharmacies are still available to serve you.
- The Member Center All of the online tools you rely on to manage your health are still available on RxAmerica.com.
- Medicare Part D Our Medicare Part D plan will continue to provide the same service to its members. Visit www.SilverScript.com for more information.
- Member ID Card You can still use the same member ID card at participating retail pharmacies. You don't need a new card. If this changes, you will be notified.
Although our name and logo may be changing, you can continue to expect the same quality, access and personal service that you have come to know and trust.
Learn more about CVS Caremark by clicking HERE.